Magazine research

























I think this magazine cover is really well thought and planned out. I like the use of colour in this one, its bold and captures your attention. It is also good how it says you get a free CD because that will make people want to buy it if they get something free with it. Even thought the magazine heading is quite small it still stands out just enough. I think its very clever how they also have to writing in the middle saying 'LOVE MUSIC HATE RACISM'. This is good because the people in the background relate to tis as they are mixing from different ethnic backgrounds. I also like the way that on the side it looks as if part of the page has been ripped out, it makes it look more interesting. Although the cover is very simple and there isn't actually much on it, it looks busy, but in a good way, and I think it works well at getting attention and standing out on the shelf.


You can see from looking at this front cover that the cover lines are mostly on the left, and for most of the cover, they have used the same font. It also shows a group of teenage boys mixing together from different ethnic backgrounds. You also see that in bold at the top, and again further down, it says you get a free CD with it. Lastly on the right hand side its made to look like art of a page has been ripped out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment