
Bang: April 2003 launch that marked a departure from Future's usual formula and markets (though does have 2 magazines for guitarists). A monthly music title in small-A4 format that went straight up against established titles from Emap and IPC, as well as Development Hell's recent launch Word. Closed in January 2004.
My first impression on this magazine is that it looks like its for boys, aged 15-25. The magazine title is very bold and bright red so this helps to make it stand out. The images are also quite good because they are spaced out which gives it a better layout. However I think I would have chosen to put the barcode at the bottom and not at the side, and I think the colours should may be be different colours. I don't really like the way they use different fonts and colours because it makes it look a bit messy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment