1) What attracts you to the front cover of a magazine?
2) What type of music are you into?
3) How often do you read magazines?
4) Why do you read magazines?
Answer 1:
1) Pictures of celebrities and bold colours
2) Anything really but mostly bands such as Coldplay and Kings on Leon
3) Not very often, maybe once every 2/3 months
4) I like reading about new artists and seeing upcoming gigs
Answer 2:
1) Bright colours and a big colourful picture to catch the audiences attention.
2) Indi bands such as Forever The Sickest Kids and We the Kings etc.
3) About once a month
4) Nothing better to do, it passes the time
Answer 3:
1) Well known bands and freebies
2) RnB and Hip-Hop etc
3) Abut once a week
4) To read agony aunt articles and read gossip on the celebs
Evaluation:
After looking over what people have said above, I think it would be a good idea to include bold text/colourful writing on my front cover so as to attract attention and make people want to pick it up and read it. From the answers I also found that most people like indi music and fashion combined so I decided to do an article on an upcoming indi/dance artist who is also a model.
0 comments:
Post a Comment