Preliminary:
School is all about, the ability to do well, so as to be able to carry on and go into further education. This is why I decided to base it on the topic of what to do after school. I chose it to be about travelling after school as many people think this is a good idea if they are not sure whether to go to University or not.
I chose that specific picture as it was a picture I took from a school trip, and with the badge he is wearing, it is clear he is on some sort of trip. Although I was told it would have been better to choose a picture that filled the whole front cover, I quite liked it when mine left a white gap at the top, because I have only seen one magazine which does this, and it’s quite original and different.
I decided to go for the colour white and black for my smaller topic headings, as they match the title. I also used black and white because these colours showed up better on my picture, unlike other colours I chose such as green and purple.
For the contents page I decided to keep with the same colour scheme, except add red to make it stand out a bit more. I also kept with the same topic line, which was about University, because I used a picture with someone wearing a top from University. I also added a picture which is a picture of a pool, looking over to the mountains, and I decided to use this picture for the topic, successful school trips. I made it go across the whole of the bottom of the page to make it look like there was more on the page, and also to make it stand out more.
I came up with the smaller topics by making a list and then choosing the best things. This is the list I made, with the ones I chose in bold.
New head teacher
New school cafe
Revision tips
Good ofsted report
Girls rugby team
New school equipment
Arts and Crafts fair
Exam results
Getting ready for university
School trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment