Early 20 to early 40's.
Josh is a 23 year old student studying music and events management at university and works part time in a recording studio. He is middle class in the classification of B. He is interested in the history of music and wants to delve deeper into the music industry.

National Readership Survey (JICNAR)
| Classification | Description |
|---|---|
| A | Upper middle class |
| B | Middle class |
| C1 | Lower middle class |
| C2 | Skilled working class |
| D | Working class |
| E | Subsistence |
The audience I am aiming at is fairly middle class people interested in music and fashion. It would probably be more for late teen girls. Not necessarily interested in the media business but wanting to keep up with news from the music industry and hear the latest gossip.
Audience research:
I could interview people.
I could give a survey out and get people to answer questions.
Recording of response.
Vox-pop.
Interview questions:
What type of magazines do you read?
Do you like to read about celeb gossip?
What makes a magazine good?
As an interviewer I don't think I rose to the challenge very well. I think it would be better if I could engage more and ask better qualitative questions and if I actually had a structure set out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment