Better design skills
Learn how to use all the different programme's/software
Get more experience for the future
Alone or in a pair?
I would rather work in a pair because you will both know things, and the other person may know something you don't which would help a lot of the final piece. But then again it would be good to work alone to show how good you are, and not you and your partner.
Comment?
It is a very good design layout and quite professional looking. It shows understanding with the programmes used to reach your full potential. However the pictures could merge together more to fit better and you could have used bolder colours to make it stand out more.
I think after reading over both options given, I would prefer to do the print. I think it would be more interesting that the video option and I would learn the skills I actually wanted to learn. I also quite like photography and as all images have to be our own, this would be interesting to do.
Mark: Level: Level 3: 40/60
Overall I think it is a very good piece and there is a good use of different camera shots and the construction of the piece is quite strong although it was fairly confusing.
Group 2:
0 comments:
Post a Comment