Main project




3 comments:

Justine said...

Front cover
I find your magazine name is really affective as it is short and its font catches your attention. The problem that i find with the magazine front cover is that the font used for the information. that will be inside, is unclear to read on the green on the background.

The Contents page
I really like how this page is set out it is clear and shows several different images from within. The heading of the different styles of information within is clear to the audience on what can be found within the magazine.

Double Page Spread
The image used on this is bold compared to the neutral colouing of the second page, i think this works well here as it doesn't create a contrast to the image.

J.P said...

Hey, your magazine looks really great. In particular i think the contents page and double page spread are great because of your use of bold colours. I like the font on your contents page - plus, good idea to put the page numbers on the photos, this makes it look very professional.
The colours in your photos are also good - Sophie's dress contrasts with the green background and the colour combo works really well.
I like the fact that you kept your 'house style' consistent throughout, and the interview page is clearly laid out and professional looking.
I think your front page is slightly weaker than the rest of the magazine - perhaps some bolder fonts, and the same house colours as the contents page etc would have improved it. The bubble covering Sophie's dress looks a bit out of place. But i like the fact that you used actual current headlines and this makes it more authentic.
Well done.

VictoriaCasey:) said...

I like the layout of the contents page with images on the right side with all the text on the left. I also think the red border at the top and bottom of the page looks good. On the front cover I like the main image and the font used for the title; however some of the writing of the coverlines is difficult to read due to the green background. On the double page spread the small image on the page with the interview is good as it doesn't look overloaded with images but not boring if there had only been text. The use of quotes taken from the text and put in bold attracts the reader to the page as they see the interesting parts of the interview first.
I think your magazine looks good and it is obvious from the colour scheme and text that the target audience is 17+ girls

Post a Comment